To put in place the right structure for the People, Culture & Communication Work stream of a major initiative.
Stakeholder interviews with key representatives were undertaken to understand the inter-dependencies between work streams, deliverables, issues/concerns and requirements.
- A review of existing activities.
- Worked with key stakeholders to develop a prioritised plan and ensured that the right supporting structure was in place.
This included a facilitated workshop with relevant stakeholders to validate the Plan.
- Presentation of recommended plan and process.
- An approved detailed plan for the People, Culture and Communications Work Stream including clear deliverables, roles & responsibilities and identification of key inter-dependencies.
- Implementation of the Plan & supporting governance.
- Knowledge successfully transferred.
"Marketing Drivers were instrumental in driving forward the People, Culture & Communication Work Stream. They worked closely with us to develop the right framework and supporting governance; bringing greater focus and direction to this key strand of work."
Mark Edgar, Head of Business HR – Customer Group, BSkyB